Photography has become an integral part in most of our lives. Whether we host a function at home or venues, go on trips, we take photos. Moreover, there are many who pursue careers as NYC City Hall photographer. It has become a revolutionizing field that majority are drawn towards, both amateurs and professionals. So, you are organizing a surprise birthday party for your best friend. There are heaps of items in the checklist for you to plan and organize. To make the occasion extra special and memorable you decide to include a photo stand.
This has become a very popular choice of item that people include in various functions such as weddings, gala dinners, etc. Moreover, you would have noticed these booths at malls, stores and so on. Don’t you want to maximize the use of the booth at the party? Here are 5 ways to have a wonderful and exiting party with a booth:
• First and foremost, you should hire a company that has a very good camera for the photobooth. If the quality is poor, the guests aren’t going to be excited to click away pictures. Therefore, look for companies that provide other important features along with the essential camera.
• While walking about around the venue, you notice a booth in the far end corner of the venue. Since, nobody is paying attention to that side, you avoid it. Avoid this situation by placing the picture booths in high traffic area. Make it a point to direct guests, if they still haven’t noticed it.
• Look for companies that offer various photobooth services such as the following:
– Different backdrops to click pictures
– Instant photo strip or college printing
– Uploading favourite pictures in social media
– Include a memory guest book
• Get creative and go wild with your very own and unique booth. Rather than having inbuilt backdrop software, create one. Decorate it will vines, balloons, lights and many more. On the other hand, you could design a backdrop according to the theme of the birthday.
• It’s not only about the guests remember, you’ve pulled this party for the special friend. So, get her to the booth and capture fun photos to add to the party guest book. Moreover, while your friend cuts the cake, you could organize a photo slide show of the pictures that were taken.
These are some of the best ways to get the maximum use of a booth to take crazy, funny pictures of invitees at a party. Hence, hire a professional company and look for crazy and unique backdrops. These are the points that count for a great and memorable photo shoot at an event.